From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:13:43 -0800
On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:41:01 -0500, Phil Genova <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Yeah, well the day I start basing my diet  on what  Arnold, aka CONAN THE
>REPUBLICAN  eats  is a very sad day.
>
>Judy Genova,  -" I'll be back " (said with a heavy accent, of course)

The context was that someone thought that the Zone Diet leads to muscle loss,
and since Arnold is still one of the world experts in muscle gain, it is a very
relevant example.

If Ray Audette turns out to be a Republican, do you promise to unsubscribe from
this list and sell your copy of Neanderthin?

Will you also sell all other items you own created by Republicans?

--
Cheers,

Ken