C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:37:26 -0500
I'm fine.  Had my sinuses cut out a couple weeks ago.  Very painful post-op,
but it's really neat to be able to not have to be a mouth-breather anymore
(if I could only get rid of this sloping forehead and these dragging
knuckles...).  Had a blast in San Antone except for getting a camera lens
ripped off.  Oh well, it was my lack of vigilance, so there's really nobody
to blame but me.

You're right, I think we stayed aling the newer section of the RiverWalk,
but at least the hotel was right "on the water".  Got some funny pictures of
a guy taking a picture of me taking a picture of him while he was on a
riverboat tour.  Pissed the tour guide off something awful 'cause I kept
yelling for the folks in the boat to "Look up!  Look up!", and it was
ruining his tour spiel.

So, did you have angina or some indication that something was amiss?  You've
been cath'ed before, right?  (I'm assuming you were cath'ed before they did
your bypass).

I'm sure you'll do fine.  Just gotta cut back on those mugs o' gravy every
morn', eh?