C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:55:52 EST
Friends,

I want to thank everybody who has E-mailed me about pagers, I will begin
calling and looking around my area.  By the way, last night was the first
night when I have tried putting myself to bed and plugging my wheelchair and
communication device in by myself, and it worked wonders.  My parents are
happy that they don't have to worry about coming over at eleven or midnight
to help me to bed :-)

Thanks,
Anthony