C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:47:36 -0500
my family site is gone as my isp did like yours. appears that dialup is not
where the big bucks are. i was sold to mindspring. i did not bother sending
up my site. after my contract is over, i will look into broadband or dsl. i
got a free spot on geocities to drom a photo or image (could do a website)
to be picked up by family or in the case of coins a prospective buyer. i am
going to just get by for a few months.