C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:19:25 -0400
Hi Gordon,

Warning signs for me:  physical, mental/emotional fatigue, slower
rejuvenation, increased pain,  intuitive awareness that change was
pending/necessary.

Strong will has limits.

Bobby has to wrestle with his commitments and stubbornness.  He knows.
I'm supporting his next steps.  Only he can make them.

Took too long to change my ways, they got changed for me.

Eventually will finish and post my "introduction."  That way you'll see
that more of me that I try to let you see.

S.