C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:21:20 -0400
Yvonne,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to be detailed, clear yet concise
about so complex a topic.  You illuminated my ignorance regarding matters
epileptic.

Until I read your (and Bobby's) explanations I would have thought young
Zachary to be "in love" or realizing the "full magnitude of pending
adulthood."   I would be yakking uselessly about being male, struggling with
unrealized dreams, insecurities, and unrequited testosterone attacks.  ;-)

Robin, being a good, caring, and intelligent mother, now seems headed in the
better advised and proper direction.  I hope Zach will be on effective
medication and in better mind and body soon.

S.