AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Brewah, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:34:12 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear Laurie,
I commend you for being so active in the electoral process, but I'm
afraid that your endeavor will bear no fruit for the following reason:

- George W., then Governor, forcefully gained power, in an election we
all know was given away by the Republican Supreme Court Judges. It will
be virtually impossible to unseat such a man, even if all the
unsubstantiated election irregularities  were found to be true.

- What I expected from the Dems. in congress four years ago, was a push
for an Centrex-electoral system, where every vote can be verified by
some sort of a paper trail, rather than questioning the integrity of
some voting machines after the fact. Its like putting the cart in front
of the horse.

The sad reality is that we're stocked with George W. for another four
unpleasant years.

-John