Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rob Elsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:46:24 -0500
Please see attached email that was submitted just recently.  There is
an "oops" there as the last phrase should read " ... 'negotiating
transfer' phase DOESN'T go anywhere.

Update:  Go!Zilla still doesn't seem to work, BUT I managed to get a
connection with WS_FTP to download the desired file.  My error was
putting in the whole path, i.e., like when using a browser
"ftp.fluidlight.com/pub/nospin_files/VXDFIX.zip" vs.
ftp://ftp.fluidlight.com., thus PEBCAK (Problem Exists Between Chair
And Keyboard) ... me, the user!

Rob Elsworth