Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:37:15 -0500
7bit
From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Just use FDISK (from Win9x) and when asked about turning on the support for
large hard drives answer NO. Then create your primary partition (it won't
let you create primary partitions large than 2GB), exit, reboot and format.
Note that all the partitions created this way will be FAT16, if you want to
create logical partitions that are FAT32 you'll have to use FDISK again and
answer YES to the question.

Cesar