Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:21:21 -0700
Stacie, Thank you for the referral to this bacon. Have you checked
eatwild.com? Perhaps ask one of the beef producers nearest you if they know
of anyone producing grass fed pork? Rafters Ranch in N. Calif is going to
begin raising pasture fed pork, the only other one I know is Greg in
Indiana and his pork is delicious, simply the shipping charges are too
expensive for me.