Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:06:54 -0700
From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
><<i eat raw  meats after aging the meat in the fridge or at room
>temperature>>
>
>Does this apply to poultry too?

yes ,organic grass fed chickens fed with an organic mixture of grains
seeds
and by product of raw extraction of vegetal organic oils.( far from
being
ideal from an instinctive eater point of view)
they are slaugtered by the farmer outside  with no special care .
i have been eating some of them after one month of ripening in the
fridge

 About 30% of all poultry is contaminated
>with salmonella or camplylobacter bacteria.  Ground beef is frequently
>contaminated with E. coli 0157:H7 bacteria.  You must be experiencing food
>borne illness if you eat raw meat.

As long you bought in the idea that bacterias are causing disease ,i
could
not point out to you an other paragdime of thought.
>i have been eating only raw meats for 12 years , thousands of peoples on a
raw animal diet have done the same for many years .
French ( i am one of them) have been eating very rare meats or raw (
steak
tartare) for generations if not allways.

My son is  just asking me to give him raw pemmican for his breakfast
,so i
don't have time to extend now.

>Most bacteria are beneficial and help to out-compete the pathogenic
>bacteria. During the slaughtering process, however, pathogens in fecal
>material can contaminate otherwise sterile tissue extracted for its food
>value.
>
>There is no question in the scientific community that pathogenic food borne
>microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, and parasites cause significant
>mortality and morbidity.  Over 1 in 10 people experience food borne illness
>annually.

scientific inquiry put emphasis on   special relationship between
phenomenas
and miss out the macrocospic view .
they study the tip of the leaves and don't see the trunc ,even less
the
roots.
their findings are only true in a narrow slice of  time and space.
jean-claude
jean-claude