AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:11:17 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Prof Dean,
Thanks for shedding some light on this issue.  I was just wondering if
President Mathurika is re-opening the infamous detention camps
conceived by Late Hastings Kamuzu Banda to silence voices of
dissidence, is it not a signal that he is a disciple of this not-so-
loved erstwhile president of Malawi, reputable for his statement: My
political enemies are food for the crocodiles? Have a nice day today!

PETER VAKUNTA