AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:18:48 -0600
8bit
From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Mine Oh mine, when will journalist and politician stop
 giving us wrong scientific information.

The other time Washinton politicians were saying Anthrax is
 caused by a deadly virus. That is wrong, Anthrax is caused
 by a bacterium (Bacillus anthracis).

Today London journalists are misquoting the learned
 pathology Professor (Prof. Joe Brownlie) that tuberclosis,
 a Mycobacterial disease, is caused by a human virus.

Anyway this is why we should take the tutoring program very
 seriously, we need more volunteer tutors for the program.
 Don't sit on the fence, get involved. Come share your
 expertise with the youth.

Have a nice day.

Joe

 http://www.thisislondon.com/dynamic/news/story.html?in_review_id=507462&in_review_text_id=470472