From:
Kathleen Westcott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 05:38:27 -0500

Hi!  I am new to the list.  I am wondering if anyone could offer some tips
on eating in restaurants.  I try to stick to things like salads, meats,
omelettes, and potatoes, but still seem to get sick often after eating out.
 Is ham usually GF?  Could American or processed cheese be a problem?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Kathleen