From:
Patrick Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 01:20:27 -0500

Hi all,
This is my first post, I inquired about Honey Baked Hams to
find out whether they were gluten/wheat free and this is
what they had to say:

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for contacting The HoneyBaked Expert.

We've received quite a number of questions like yours, and
what we've found is products without our glaze
(i.e. roasted, unglazed turkey breast) are gluten free.  If
you'd like to order a HoneyBaked Ham without
the glaze, simply call our Special Handling Department at
1-800-228-4267.

Happy holidays and thank you for choosing The HoneyBaked Ham
Company.

The HoneyBaked Expert

Patrick Perry wrote:

  Hi, I have Celiac Disease and must be on a Gluten/Wheat
free diet the rest of my life. My wife and I order
hams from your business 3 or 4 times a year. I was
recently diagnosed as Celiac and wanting to order a
honey-baked ham but not sure if it is GF or Wheat free.
Could you possibly get back to me on this?

  Thanks for your time and have a Happy Holiday Season.

Patirck E Perry: [log in to unmask]