Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:04:57 -0500
From:
Amy McGovern <[log in to unmask]>

I am curious about any quick GF meals that others have worked out.
What do you do when you are too tired to cook but you can't eat out
(none of the restaurants in our town understand GF at all)?  Someone
mentioned a GF casserole that you just open and it self heats?  That
also sounds great for traveling.  Where do you buy such a meal?  Are
there other quick meals?  The only one that I have discovered is
Bi-Aglut's fast pasta meals (available from www.glutino.com).

I'd like the meals to be healthy.  I'm not looking for McDonald's-type
meals :-)

Thanks!  I will summarize for the list as I am sure many people are
interested in this for those hectic days that we all seem to get (and
for traveling).

-Amy in MA