Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:01:20 EST
From:
Sally R. Hackett <[log in to unmask]>

SOme late breaking news ......

I buy 100 in a pkg. at K Mart.  They are GF and I have had had no trouble
with reaction.  The cough drops are K Mart brand.

This website if pretty good for this kind of stuff:
http://geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/gf-meds-toiletries.html (If you
highlight the line, then go up to Edit, then Copy, then go to the web
address line and click the cursor, then Edit and Paste it'll save you
having to re-type the address.)  It's a good address to add to your
"favorites" list.  I also called Pfizer/Warner/Lambert Co. and they told
me that all Celestial Seasonings "Soothers" throat drops are GF.

Another good website:
http://www.clanthompson.com/day2day/d2dpg12.htm

Hall's SUGAR FREE are GF.  Sugar free only.....

while not officially a cough drop, I did confirm GF status of Cold Eze
Zinc Lozenges just this past Friday.  They actually put me on the phone
with a physician to confirm.  I find them to be a true help w/colds.
Sally Hackett,  Raleigh NC