From:
Carol Castellano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 05:03:39 EDT

Since I received 52 replies on the subject, I'd like to thank all who
responded...you know who you are!

The general concensus is that since flu vaccine is not ingested, therefore,
it does not cause a celiac reaction.  Many of the people who responded have
been taking flu shots for years without problems.  However, most people did
caution about other "allergies," especially to eggs (since the vaccine is
grown in eggs), that should be mentioned to the doc before taking the shot.

Carol
Mahopac, NY