Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 17:30:40 EDT

Can anyone tell me if Celiac DIsease or the inability to tolerate Gluten is
considered a disability?

ALso, I had read somewhere on the web that those with Celiac DIsease can
claim the expenses associated with it on their taxes in the US.  Basically,
you can add up all your medical expenses, difference in the cost of food
(i.e. it costs $5 lb for bread flour and $8 lb for rice flour - difference is
$3), and other costs associated to your health and apply it towards the
dedcution of medical expenses.  ANy credence to that you CPA's out there?