Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:48:22 +0200
Peter,

Thanks for your suggestion, you solved the problem for me. I checked the
Appearance options tab, and for some reason the Administrator account had
different settings than the other users! I had checked in the Settings tab
to make sure the resolution was set the same, but I hadn't thought of
checking in the Appearance tab. I wonder how the change could have come
about, since I am the administrator... Could logging onto Safe mode have
caused that change?

Thanks again,
David Landau