Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:58:57 -0600
That sound card number, (sc100se rev a), rings a bell. Reveal used
similar part numbers on their sound cards. Here are a couple of links
to Reveal info, drivers, etc.;
http://ellingson.com/reveal/index.htm

Even if it isn't Reveal, those websites might help to get the cd-rom
working since those early cd-rom/soundcard combos were very similar
across the different brand names.

I think the cd-rom should work, with the proper dos drivers and
autoexec.bat and config.sys files, no matter what the sound card is,
because the sound card is basically a pass-through between the cd-rom
and the motherboard.
And Windows 95 should have the proper driver for it, once you get it
loaded, and you can then REM out the cd-rom parts of autoexec.bat and
config.sys.

However, in my experience, the sound card, (mine is sc400 rev2), still
needs to use dos drivers loaded from config.sys and involved some
hacking into win95 of some Aztech drivers. I'm getting a headache
just trying to remember how I got it all working. I hope you have an
easier install.

Larry Hooper