Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:37:09 +1000
If you have tried all that other good persons had told you to do, and still
stuck there, try to reduce the speed from 8x to 4x or 2x (or 1x if you want
to copy games,etc). If you are a "CD copy perfessional", you should know
that always copy CDs at slow speed to maintain high success rate.

**Adaptec software needs patch fix to make them working, so download the
patch from Adaptec (for your version of software). If you can, try Nero,
Nero is much much better when come to CD copy.

Jun Qian