From:
Matthew Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:49:06 -0700
Actually, at least with SP5/6, you can have a larger partition on the boot
than that (I know because I used to have one).  Also, a NT4 CD with SP2 or
less can only create a 2GB partition.  The way I did it is to create a 2GB
NTFS partition to install to, update to SP5, and then use Partition Magic
to resize the partition to the size I wanted, which was about 15GB.
Matthew Ballard
Computer Consultant