C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:04:26 -0500
Good thing Deri didn't discuss "A Grokwork Narange."  Hat tip to A.B.
Da?

Now you'll need to do your Seder in Martian, BB.

Heinlein was reputed to be one of the great Sci-Fi writers. "Stranger,"
little I recall, was an "update" on Christianity and pox Americana: the
struggle between our ideals and our greed.

"Valentin" was affirmation incarnate in an otherwise crazy world.
"Grok," his blessing of the moment.  I found the word mutated through
the novel, as words tend to do.

Cherios,

ISM
"Stranger in a Strange Body"