C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. Stephen Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. Stephen Margolis
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:39:02 -0500
Hi Laura,

Recently, after several years of coping with such wondrous destructive
behavior my friends' son decided to quit.  He said the children's homes
and
neighborhoods are bleak lethal war zones.  They see no
future, have no hope, believe no one cares about them.   Those running
the school system were in effect warehousing the children and
disinterested in their welfare.

I'm glad you love your job.

"Slow is good."