C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 16:02:37 -0800
Lynn,
Oh I know all about the personal care attendants!  I don't have one but friends of mine do here and I am about ready to strangle them for them!!!  They just want control!  I get so frustrated- but it's NOT me and I just do what I can to keep peace with them- but have thought of telling them off quite often!

I'm off to eat and then back to watch Ed and something else.
Paige