C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:45:56 -0400
Sara,
having all those babies made going potty painful the first few days
especially with episiotomy stitches to care for. What does this have to do
with your problem. The hospital gave me a large squirt bottle and told me to
fill it with warm water and to squirt the area to clean it after using the
bathroom. The poor mans bidet I guess you could call it.  Would something
like this be possible for you?
Joanne