C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:43:34 -0300
Hi,

  Here in New Brunswick, Canada, a lot of dentists do pro bono work. As
well, many opthlamalogists waive their office exam fee for persons with
disability. They bill Medicare for the basic office visit aka chatting it up
with the patient, but normally the exam fee is paid by the patient. Every
little bit helps for those on fixed incomes.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier