C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Freels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:05:36 -0400
Kyle,

Did you see my earlier posts on Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Medicaid that
started this whole thread? Do you about HBOT?

>David,
>
>Methinks you might be confusing triviality with cynicism.  I'm a registered
>Republican, appointed to the local Mental Health Board by a Republican
>governor, and am just as disillusioned with my party as I am with any other.
>
>Also, as a government employee, I agree with you that Democratic "programs"
>often tend toward a means having no end.  There is much validity to the
>public suspicion that if "problems" were to be "solved"--really solved--then
>many livelihoods might very well vanish.
>
>Yours,
>Kyle

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form
of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson, an early advocate of
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
David Freels
2948 Windfield Circle
Tucker, GA 30084-6714