C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Challenor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:04:06 +1000
Hi Bobby,

I'm not sure that I may have missed out in reading the original
message (re volunteering etc).

  If this is the same project as in the past (or similar) I'd be happy
to assist as in the past.

In fact, if you need assistance with any project in the future,  you
may take it as a given that I'd be happy to assist.  Just let me know
when you may need assistance.

regards

Jim

--
Jim Challenor
e-mail: [log in to unmask] Snail:  PO Box 742 Lismore. NSW.2480. Australia.

"Never Give In,
Never Give Up,
In The End You Will Win"
"Unknown"