C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:29:51 -0400
Joy,

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your grandmother. It is never easy to lose a loved one but I'm glad your grandmother's passing was peaceful, surrounded by love.

(((hugs))) to you.

Yvonne

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/19/00 09:49AM >>>
Betty,

I wish you and your mother only the best.  My grandmother died yesterday
morning.  The funeral is today at noon.  I'm not upset, because I know that
she's no longer suffering.  She died surrounded by those she loved, and
lived a full life.  If you need anyone to talk to, let me know.

~Joy~

-