Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:10:13 +0200
I've come across something strange on my laptop. I'm running Win 2K. There
are three user accounts: 1 administrator and 2 users. The display settings
are exactly the same for all three, but the administrator's display is
slightly different, in that the icons take up a bit more room. I've noticed
this in 2 places (so far): on the desktop, and in the control panel. For
example, in the control panel, in the user's screen there are 10 icons in
each row, but in the administrator's screen there are only 8! As much as I
try to group them closer, it doesn't have any effect. This isn't a serious
problem, I was just wondering why and how such a difference could happen.
Any ideas?

TIA,
David Landau

                     visit our download web page at: