Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:45:34 -0600
 In 1980 I was on an assignment in Guatemala for a few
weeks.   I arranged to have some fresh fruit delivered to my
quarters daily as I could not go to the market.   There was
a grapefruit that was not a pomelo,  but it peeled easily
and the sections came apart easily and the little tiny
sections just fell apart.   It was one of the best
grapefruits I ever ate.

Later a friend from California brought us some of her
pomelos,  they were strange and not much like the pomelos in
the market--  I  suggested that she have some better
varieties grafted onto her tree as I felt it grew from seed
and was probably good root stock.