From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:24:18 -0500
>Richard, by meat, do you mean any meat (fish, red meat and chicken)
>or do you mean just red meat? And do you mean white/wild/brown
>rice, or doesn't it matter? I've been wanting to test for
>food allergies for years and wanted to give this a try.
>Thanks!
>--Liz Butek-Beasley

I don't know what Richard meant but I can tell you two things: Zoe can NOT
digest brown rice (white doesn't seem to be a huge problem but brown rice
comes out looking the same), and pork seems to be a very big problem for
Zoe, as Jean-Claude points out, their diet is not at all natural and
therefore their meat and fat are hard to digest. Maybe you will want to
avoid these.
Also, I think it's great to go to the sushi bar and get sliced raw fish with
wasabi and ginger. Certainly the fish is about as paleo as you can get.
Were you recently married, Liz? (I noticed the hyphon, never noticed before)
if so, Congratulations! :-)
Stacie