From:
"Shock, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:49:53 -0700
My son (4 years) is overweight and his pediatrician has diagnosed him as

having low to moderate asthma (whatever that means).

My daughter (< 4 months) has had a runny nose since leaving the hospital
and
is both breast fed and bottle fed with a milk based formula.

My wife and I are both overweight recovering/relapsing (depending on
day) carbo addicts who
have spent some time on the Protein Power plan with good results but
have relapsed
badly over the last couple years.

I was wondering if any of the women on the list who have breast or
bottle fed
can tell me about their experiences with going paleo versus non-paleo
and if it helps
with these types of symptoms.

Thanks