From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:47:19 -0700
Mary,

>Is the SAD diet implicated in this???

I don't have data to post, but please note: Dr. Loren Cordain has been
approached by the MS Societies of both the US and Canada.  They want to
conduct a study on the diet's role in MS.  While I don't know if they'd use
the word 'paleolithic' to describe their dietary prototype, it's (expletive)
close.  The reason is simple; many MS patients have tried this and seen
outstanding results.  The main roadblock to a study?  Lack of funding.

In the meantime, I've seen several MS patients on this list talk about what
this diet's done to help them.  They can offer more information than me, but
I thought you'd find the above interesting.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO