From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:06:22 +0000
>And if we assume that our taste buds have evolved to guide us to the
>healthiest food choices....
>
>Don.

Well, I rather think it's not the taste buds that have led us astray, but
the proliferation of artificial stimuli for them, capitalizing on their
very good instincts... A few weeks ago, someone was trying to tell us that
cooking must be good, since we had invented it. Can you say circular
reasoning?

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!