Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:22:37 -0700
> Consider that our ancestors hunted many species into
extinction, and
> the verve with which they hunted for meat becomes
apparent. I believe
> ancient hunter gatherers would have eaten a lot more meat
daily than
> the 1 pound you estimate. It is probably easier to kill a
mammoth and
> eat it for several weeks than it is to gather 28 pounds of
fruit and
> vegetables per day. Assuming mammoth has a similar
composition to game
> meat and that there is 70% edible yield, then
nutritionally, one

For you from the BIG  City,  Do you believe this!

"that our ancestors hunted many species into extinction"

WHEN   AND   "IF"  YOU  REPLY;   please mention if you hunt.

Best Regards from a child who was a hunter and a gatherer
from age 8 to 12,   then a hunter till
Age 74.

Also please mention if you know the difference between a
wild Mule Deer or an Ordinary  Mule on the Farm .

Best Regards,   Lorenzo