Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:32:51 -0700
Many of the kids on the Keto List are very, very sensitive to carbs. If
their child gets even the smallest amount of sugar, some of the parents
report the child goes into a seizure. (yeast toxicity?)

Likewise, Larry is very similar to those kids, although he does not get the
massive amounts of dairy they get, he is on no dairy, but still has a
similar sensitivity. (yeast overgrowth)

He does great mentally/emotionally  on a paleo ketogenic diet.

But then there is a problem with constipation/diarrhea.

For some reason, meat is constipating??

The parents on the Autism list have a continual problem with diarrhea. The
parents say that their  child has stool and the colon is so inflamed/swollen
from measles infection from the MMR and/or yeast or for whatever reason, the
stool does not pass. Then some of the more liquid stool squeezes around the
blockage.So, the kids have constipation alternating with diarrhea.

They also say our kids have a chronic yeast overgrowth in the intestines  as
a result of mercury poisoning from the vaccines, and antibiotic overuse.

Does anyone have any idea on how to deal with this problem? If you use paleo
foods with carbs, then you lose him mentally and he begins going back down
into autism, talking to himself, completely out of it, repeating everything,
etc  Woozy, literally drunk...

How can you keep a focussed, normal child, but without the
constipation/diarrhea problem??

I have tried flax seed (ground) in small amounts which does not seem to
help. I have tried psyillium husks but he seems to be sensitive to those . I
tried aloe vera powder which worked great but on another list (SCD) they
strongly recommend against it.

Thank you,
Mary

He is doing great in a regular school with NO AIDE at all but he's going to
get kicked out if I don't  get this constipation/diarrhea under control. He
will be booted into a special ed envrironment, help

Macadamia nuts work great for adults but for him it is too many carbs and
you totally lose the child. So we have continual small diarrheas oozing out.
yikes.