Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:33:56 -0500
Hi Siobhan,

My current diet consist of red/white meat, fish, fresh vegetables and
fruits.  The only pre-packaged foods I eat are the odd canned sardines.  No
frozen foods and no soft drinks.  I used to drink at least 8 glasses of
water a day not lately.  Since Wednesday, I have been drinking a number of
cups of "Horsetail" tea a day and the knee problem has become a little
better but the bladder discomfort is still unbearable at times.

I don't suffer from back pain at the present but have had in the past.  The
urine doesn't have an ammonia-like odour but it smells like the vitamin B
complex I take on a daily basis.

I came to the Paleo list because I have a severe gluten, dairy and sugar
allergy.  No, I am not hypoglycaemic, diabetic or hypertension.  In the past
I was told that I have a parathyroid imbalance, no medication was given.

The (right) knee pain is mostly on the right working it's way to the front
of it.  As far as I know I have no chronic or recurring conditions or do I
have varicose veins.

If I recall correctly I might of had something similar to this over 25 years
ago, don't recall exactly what was done about it.

Thanks for your help,

Clelia