From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 02:28:06 EDT
In the new Disney movie "Dinosaurs"; the carnivorous dinosaurs did not have
the power of speech.  Only the "good" vegetarian dinosaurs were "humanized."
Hollywood is selling our kids and society on the "Vegetarian Good, Meat Eater
Bad" mantra. I was vegan for years, and I raised my 3 daughters that way
(they are 13,10,7).  The 2 youngest are still want to be vegetarians.
"Animals are my friends" goes through their heads.  They are parroting my
ignorance back at me.
If a cow ate meat and was able to kill us, IT WOULD.

Gawen Harrison

A mind is a terrible thing to save.
The United Madman's College Fund.