C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:11:50 -0600
Sarah,

It didn't take me long to learn the Cyberlink. The hardest thing for me
to learn was to relax my mind, so the cursor will go to the left and
down. To move the cursor right and up, you think harder or get excited.
There are programs to help you learn it.  Oh, it only works with Window
95, Windows 98, and maybe Windows ME.  The second hardest thing to learn
was / is holding my head still.

In fact, I learn something new about it or me every day. Since it has
three sensors in a head band which reads your brain waves and muscle
movements, every day is a little bit different. Like to do a click, you
are to raise your eyebrows, but I can't raise my eyebrows, so it has
learn that when I close my jaw it means click.

As far as your vision, I suggest you call EZKeys to see how large the on
screen keyboard can be made.

Barb