C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:23:37 -0500
Oxycontin may help although there's a questionable duration of relief.
What I prefer for endorphin flow requires more muscle vigor and time.

What we need to do is revamp Gringo Culture and institute Siesta--a very
liberal two or perhaps optional three hour lunch break.
May find a major trend for relaxation.  And a great outlet for CP
spasms!

Might even mellow out the Supremes.  Nah!  They're too into power.

Hang in Kyle-Bro.

S.