C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:42:29 -0500
we are flying to phoenix in april. checking out small towns in between there
and tucson. got flight vouchers left from being bumped last year.

later we are going to check out the mcallen texas area and central florida.
it will still be 5 years if i can last that long.

yes, the pain will still be there. i just feel pretty rotten that i can not
get projects finished nearly as fast as i once could. lack of being able to
concentrate for hours on a complex problem with my body clamboring at me.
also not able to put in the long hours i once did and not have to pay the
huge price just a few hours later.

and other team members don't understand it either. they must say to
theirselves, "he is only 52."