C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:54:56 -0500
Thanks on the congrats, Beth.  The show starts at the Cleveland Clinic for
four days and then tours various art museums and galleries through the
summer.

Know exactly where Strongsville be.  Had an adolescent friend, Harry Skrdla
(what a moniker, eh?), who spent his childhood in Strongsville.  BTW, Laura
refers to older guys wearing leisure suits with white belt and shoes as
being fitted out in "full-dress Parma".