C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:59:14 -0500
i am a christian and when this happens, i take time to give these [sometimes
well meaning, sometimes pieous jerks (assume the 1st)] a big theology
lesson. when they step away they have some bible verses to look up and lots
to think about.
  by the way, i just personnally believe that the apostle could have had
cerebral palsy or something similar, not the eye disease that all the
scholars seem to favor.

and oh, i'd have took free tickets to asia and worked up a vatction trip
around them.