C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:17:11 +1300
>>> [log in to unmask] 10/12/00 02:59 >>>

>Gordon asked:

Do any of you as well as Joy - seem to have to 'fight" your way out of bed =
each day ?

>Joy advised

Yep...  but I don't think it's the Paxil.  I've only been taking it for
about a year, but I've always been a night owl, and can't remember ever
wanting to get up early.  I haven't had any problems with increased
spasticity, either.
And I wouldn't know about the sex life...  I'm 17, and waiting for the right
guy to come along.  Have a feeling it might be awhile.
<

Dont worry Joy - you'll find someone - Im 31 & have been waiting
"a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...."

- not necessarily for sex - but thats good - just a good g/friend will do for starters..

LOL

- I think this is my year - over the last few months im being more self-assure, & confident.. - went out on Tuesday with a group called
P.H.A.B. (Physically Handicapped Able-Bodied)

only a few of us - but we went to a local bar/club etc. - Ive always been 'scared' (isnt the propper word - but close enuf) of going to pubs/bars etc.. - But on Tuesday - there wern't many people in it..

But i think i'll go back over this weekend - ps - this PHAB group meets every week - & i'll keep going..

have i blabbed on long enuf ?

Gordon.