C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:41:46 EDT
Perhaps the severity of cognitive impairment figures prominently in this
equation.  If your cognitive function is unimpaired, and your determination
is getting you where you want to be, that's great.  It sounds as though you
have the skills, knowledge, and ability to advocate for others who are truly
more vulnerable to inferior educational standards.