C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:23:24 +0800
I love the way little kids react to me in my scooter, they don't look
at me and go `poor thing' etc. like older kids and adults do, they
just look at me with a great mixture of awe and envy and delight.
They all want a scooter too.  One kid started throwing a tantrum once
and yelling at her mother that she wanted a scooter like mine.  It was
so funny, I got out of the kid's eye range in double quick time, in
the hopes that it would stop the tantrum!!  Seeing little kids
reactions to me just makes my day!!  Now if they could educate their
parents.....

Rayna