BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "lapsit exillas"
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:30:07 -0400

No substantive help here, but surely somewhere in the Martha Stewart line at
Kmart are lovely linen canvas awnings in today's oh so colors.

The fact you find yourself trying to convince them to install the historic
treatment on their historic restoration is most telling.  Sigh.
Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.,          "Help me, Mr. Wizard!  I don't
Raleigh Historic                        want to be here anymore!"
Districts Commission                             - Tooter the Turtle